The new year is all about new zeal to embark on new things. It’s a new chapter in everyone’s life. Wherever you look, you see people making resolutions or making new bucket lists.
Do you know what keeps them going throughout the year? Motivation.
And what’s better than some great motivational new year quotes, to begin with?
You can write them in your journal headings or make a poster and hang them on your favorite wall.
Remember, every day can be a new start. You don’t need the first of every month or a new year to follow your dreams.
Best Motivational New Year Quotes
- “A new year. A fresh, clean start! It’s like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on. A day full of possibilities!” (Bill Watterson)
2. “Approach the new year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.”(Michael Josephson)
3. “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas.” (Charles Kettering)
4. “Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you’ve always wanted to do but couldn’t find the time.” (Ann Landers)
5. “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” (Vern McLellan)
6. “For a new year to bring something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon. Make a move!!”(Mehmet Murat Ildan)
7. “Make new mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry.” (Neil Gaiman)
8. “We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.” (Hillary DePiano)
9. “With the dawn of the new year on the horizon, I resolved to exert my will on the world.” (Holly Black)
10. “A New Year has tiptoed in. Let’s go forward to meet it.” (Anusha Atukorala)
11. “When you see a new year, see realities and limit fantasies!” (Ernest Agyemang Yeboah)